I’ve been nominated by my new friend, Delayed But Not Denied, for the One Lovely Blog Award! Please take a moment to check out her site, she is a relatively new blogger here and is such an encouragement to me, as well as being a fellow sister in Christ. Thank you, Delayed But Not Denied, for the nomination. I look forward to following you on your sojourn and celebrating our miracle babies someday soon!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other people (15 at most)
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Okay, 7 things about me… hmm. Let’s see:
- I like to pretend that I can play the piano. We have one at home and I can [sort of] remember from my childhood lessons how to read music. I can even remember a decent amount of tunes I once knew! The fact is, I’m
probablydefinitely much rustier at playing that I like to imagine… maybe adult lessons are in order.
- I also like to think that I can carry a tune. Jake enjoys informing me that I, in fact, cannot carry a tune in a bucket. But I still sing anyway… especially at church… loudly. Which he just loves.
- My ultimate dream is to one day own and operate an animal rescue. All critters welcome! In the meantime, I’m completely okay with rescuing as many critters as I can fit in my home without becoming, well, that weird animal-hoarding lady.
- I’m a paralegal and I LOVE my field of work! I have my bachelor’s degree in legal studies and am currently studying for a voluntary national certification test, which I am taking next week (eek!). Nervous!
- Next year I’ll have known my husband for exactly half of my life. We met when I was I was 18 and he was 24. Man, okay now I feel old….
- I’ve become a total e-book snob. I love to read so much, but don’t have tons of room to store books. Hence, my e-reader gets lots of action.
- I’m also a coffee aficionado. I loooooove coffee, perhaps a bit too much. TTC = limited caffeine intake, so I’m often at odds with myself and my love of the coffea arabica bean.
Now, for the nominations! I nominate:
- Angela at Surviving Infertility
- Lisa at Bloomin Uterus
- AKL at Baby Wanted! An IVF Journey
- 30yr Old Nothing at Tales of a 30 Year Old Nothing
- Single Gene Me at Single Gene Me
- Meghan at Whistle While You Wait