This is a semi-anonymous blog. “Semi” because I’ve gotten kind of lazy about concealing my real identity, but I still keep things basically anonymous.
I write using pseudonyms. Here’s the who’s-who:
- Jake = My husband—tall, dark, and handsome.
- Marixsa = Yours truly.
- Puppy = Our makeshift child. Technically he’s a 65-pound dog who believes that he’s a tiny lap puppy.
- Kitty = Our feisty, chatty 13-year-old kitty. She’s a through-and-through diva.
- Mega Fluff = Kitten we adopted in spring 2018. She’s ridiculously fluffy.
The Medical Peeps:
- Dr. C = my main reproductive endocrinologist. I’ve yet to come up with an appropriate alias for him, but it’s in the works.
- Dr. Goodman = the reproductive endocrinologist who’s done most of my fertility testing. She’s a minor character.
- Dr. Din = The OB/GYN with other, fancy initials behind his name who did my February 2017 surgery.
- Dr. Maryland = my latest doc who’s working with me to solve the puzzle of my mystery bleeding.